Friday, August 5, 2011

WE MADE IT!!!! What a long and stressful drive. Dan did such a great job. We had a 24 footer and a car on the back. I am so glad it was not me driving. Well we miss our family and friends soo much but we have met alot of new friends already. Really nice people here. Our place is really small but we have made it cute so I am good. The weather is so nice right now. I know it wont be like this for long. EVERYONE keeps on reminding us of that. haha. So Dan interviewed for a job and got it!!! I am so proud of him. I knew he would get it. I got to go to my classroom. It is soooo cute and fun. The school is so nice and new. I am really excited to get in there and put up everything. Everything is just working out up here. I am going to be posting lots of pictures from the last week. Well love you all and miss you tons.

2 comments:

  1. I miss your guts girl! But it sounds like you guys are supposed to be there right now. So glad you are there safe and have started getting settled. Good luck with everything! We'll talk soon! Loves Carli J. (soon to be Smith :) )

    ReplyDelete